Monday, November 28, 2011

Look out Etsy, Here we Come!

Connie and I had a plan for the fall/winter to start working on our etsy store following the season end of the Peddler's Market. 

But, I got really excited after I came across Gina's ebook from The Shabby Creek Cottage "From Passion to Profit."  I purchased it for $10 and downloaded it.  I had all intentions on decorating for Christmas that day, then I found myself opening an etsy store (no, I still haven't decorated, maybe later today...). I have posted a few items and I'm still tweaking the store.  There's a lot to learn about etsy but it seems to be rather user friendly.  We hope to continue posting new items daily and keep our storefront updated.  I wouldn't of been as motivated if it wasn't for Gina! Now, I just need to find a book to motivate me to decorate for Christmas!

Our shop is Roadside Relic's "RoadsideTrunkShow." Check it out!

 ~Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment